Solution: The reverse paste problem can be solved by doing the following settings.
Configure the Microsoft Office Language Settings
- Click Start, point to All Programs, and then do one of the following:
- Point to Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.
- Point to Microsoft Office XP Tools, and then click Microsoft Office XP Language Settings.
- On the Enabled Languages tab, verify that the language that you want to proof is included in the Enabled languages list.
- If the User Interface tab is available, follow these steps:
- In the Display menus and dialog boxes in list, select the language that you want the menus and dialog boxes to be displayed in.
- In the Display Help in list, select the language that you want the Help files to be displayed in.
For More details , Visit : Microsoft Support for Language